Asked by Mr.Chan Tong from Singapore | Feb. 23, 2011 21:00
About:Chinese Permanent Residence Permit

I am a Singapore Citizen and married a Chinese wife. We have been married for 5 years now and I have been staying here in China for the past 4 years. Can I apply for a Chinese Permanent Permit. I am currently having a L visa and holding no work but I am on retirement fund from Singapore.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Feb. 24, 2011 00:13
You are not qualified to apply for Permanent Residence Permit, spouses of Chinese citizens whose marriage has lasted for five years, and who have lived in China for five years in a row, the annual stay in China being no shorter than nine months, and who have stable and secured living status and place to live can apply for Permanent Residence Permit.
Related Questions:
can i bring my Filipino maid with my family when i am posted to China?
Asked by Dennis from Singapore
| Oct. 06, 2012 03:36
how much i need to pay if I want to apply China single entry visa for both ...
Asked by phae hoon from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2018 23:15
From Beijing, We like to go Bali, Indonesia. One airplane stop is in Singap...
Asked by G. Pulido/Chen Bing from Mexico and China
| Jul. 27, 2013 02:09
I am an American Citizen holding a Singapore Employment pass and my wife is...
Asked by Mr.Kamlesh from Singapore
| Apr. 24, 2009 04:20
I'm married to a China wife in Singapore request for long stay in China
Asked by Samuel from Singapore
| Nov. 04, 2014 19:58
My wife's sister who is PRC citizen would like to visit my wife regularly i...
Asked by Mr.Goh Ah Lek from Singapore
| Jul. 04, 2009 22:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)