Asked by Mr.Riad Taha from Jordan | Feb. 20, 2011 02:14
About:China Embassy in Jordan

I jordanian Professor My research was accepted in ICbbt 2011 conference and I want to get VISA from Amman , my Maximum staying in China 15 days.I would like to know wich docouments you would requested to receiving visa ,my flight through Hongkong,I have to obtain tranzit visa to Hongkong.I have invitation from ICbbt 2011 conference
best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Feb. 20, 2011 02:45
You are not required visa to Hong Kong for 30 Days, so does the transit. With the invitation letter from ICbbt 2011 conference, you can apply for a business visa to China. And if you reside in Amman, you can apply there, otherwise, you may required to apply from Jordan, the requirements are as follows:
1.Your valid & actual passport which must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.
2.One completed Visa Application Form with one passport sized photo.
3. Your work visa or residence permit in Amman.
Moreover, Hotel bookings and round-way tickets may required if visa officers deem necessary.
Related Questions:
My research was accepted ACB 2011 conference and I want to get my VISA from...
Asked by Ms.Dr Ban from Iraq
| Feb. 12, 2011 20:41
What kind of Chinese Visa should I apply?
Asked by Sol de villa B. Rama from Philippines
| Sep. 06, 2011 23:08
Sir, I am Indian Professor. I wish to visit china for research purpose. I ...
Asked by Mr.Rajendra from India
| Feb. 21, 2010 02:15
What i need to get the visa and the time processing? and how can i apply?
| Jul. 21, 2015 21:21
Can a Palestinian Professor currently in Cairo renew China Visa here in Cai...
Asked by Sami from Palestine
| Dec. 31, 2014 02:59
How do I get a chinese visa?
Asked by Kapil Aryal from Nepal
| Jun. 13, 2011 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)