Asked by Mr.Kerry Kertes from usa | Feb. 19, 2011 15:13
About:China Consulate in New York

I was recently offered a teaching position the International School of Beijing. My wife and I will be traveling to Beijing at the end of July. The position is for 2 years. What documents should I now request from the Chinese embassy in New York. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Feb. 19, 2011 20:19
You need to apply for a work visa to China, the requirements are as following:
1. A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page. Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2. Application form: Neatly completed Visa Application Forms (Form V2011A and Form V2011B) with genuine information and signature.
3. Photo: one recently-taken color photo of 2x2 square inch glued or stapled on the application form.
4. "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation".
5. The original and a photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security or the original Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
6. your wife shall provide proof of kinship, e.g. marriage certificate, instead of document for work permit.
Related Questions:
Health check criteria
Asked by EM from United Kingdom
| Jan. 29, 2018 01:11
what kind of documents my employer need to send me in order to get the visa...
Asked by liaqat from Pakistan
| May. 12, 2015 04:56
Dependents accompany my Z for work
Asked by Lisa from South Africa
| May. 25, 2013 02:37
Hi, i have been offered a job in a kindergarten school, teaching english in...
Asked by Ms.Read from United Kingdom
| Jun. 30, 2009 20:42
Z type and S1 type entry permits
Asked by Cory Wanamaker from USA
| Jan. 19, 2015 20:40
I live in Halifax, N.S. How do I have documents notarized at a Chinese emba...
Asked by Erin MacDonald from Canada
| May. 22, 2012 22:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)