Asked by Mrs.Lisa from USA | Feb. 18, 2011 03:03
About:Hong Kong Travel

Hello there,
I am an american citizen and i will be visiting HK for a week but will like to stop by Guangzhou for a few days. How and where can I obtain a chinese visa? what are the requirements? and are there any guarantees?
Thanks for your anticipated reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Holder from USA | Feb. 18, 2011 22:52
I will be making pretty much the same trip next week.
I would suggest getting that done befor you go.
I would never wait till I got there.
I Use a travel Company called JC travel in San Francisco they will take your passwort to the Chinese Embassy and get that for you.

I have used then at least 3 different times. My first was when I adopetd my daughter in 2002. It will cost you a very small fee about 20 dollars for them to do that for you plus what ever the chinese are charging now. The last time I did this is was in May of last year and I got multipal entrys for 1 year so im headed back befor my year is up.

Hope this helps

Related Questions:
Can I apply for a Chinese visa at the Zürich consulate as a non-Swiss resid...
Asked by Nicola from USA
| May. 14, 2015 03:17
Visas? attending school
Asked by Triston from USA
| Feb. 10, 2014 00:21
Hello, I am planning on visiting HK the first week of November. What city ...
Asked by Mrs.Maya from USA
| Oct. 22, 2010 04:53
Hello To whom it may concern i am an American citizen but i am in Iraq ...
Asked by Mr.Osman from USA
| Apr. 01, 2011 01:08
Hello everybody I am visiting the Hanging Monastery next April, I would li...
Asked by Mrs.Mendez from Spain
| Nov. 20, 2009 21:31
Hi, I am visiting HK next week. I will most definately visit this place. Th...
Asked by Ms.Carie from Malaysia
| Sep. 06, 2009 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)