Asked by Mr.Minh from US | Feb. 15, 2011 02:17
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Hello there everybody. I have an American Passport and I was in China 8 years and got 2 Chinese VISAS because I left the country to go to Thailand and back. Is there any way for me to get a Chinese VISA so I can go from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia to Beijing, China (I am getting to Mongolia from Korea)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 16, 2011 01:57
You can get a Chinese tourist visa from South Korea or Mongolia, as I know, China embassy in Seoul asks non-Korean applicants to provide Alien Registration Card valid for at least 6 months, but China consulate in Busan doesn't require the ARC, you can apply for China tourist visa through the travel agencies designated by the consulate.

I guess it is not hard for you to get a tourist visa to China from China embassy in Mongolia.

The both countries are both Ok for you to apply for visa.
Related Questions:
is there a possibility to go to Wuzhen with the ferry from Wulin Square, Ha...
Asked by Sophie from Russia
| Jul. 03, 2015 02:28
hello everybody ! from windows of the world how to go to happy Valley?
Asked by leighzhel from macau
| Apr. 04, 2016 21:58
Hello, everybody. there is a way to get hanging temple directly from yungan...
Asked by Marica from Italy
| Nov. 16, 2017 21:05
how a company can obtain a work visa for a foreigner employee (list the pas...
Asked by Fede from Italy
| Mar. 27, 2014 04:49
Longyang Rd. to Shanghai Zoo / Hongqiao Airport Terminal 1
Asked by Yogesh from India
| Aug. 07, 2014 01:02
Can you tell me please the closest mosque and halal food Restaurant?
Asked by Ano from Germany
| May. 09, 2015 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)