Asked by Ms.Brandt from Germany, UK/Australia | Feb. 14, 2011 11:58
About:China Embassy in Thailand

My partner and I (1 German national & 1 UK/Australian dual national) will be travelling in South East Asia and China from March to ca. June. We are currently resident in the UK. Three questions: Can we apply in Thailand in March/April for a tourist visa for China that allows us to stay in China in May/June? If so, how much time will it take to get the visa? Finally, is it possible to get a tourist visa for three months rather than just 30 days. Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James from United Kingdom | Feb. 14, 2011 20:29
You can apply for China tourist visa in Thailand in March/April, which allows you to stay in China in May/June. It takes 4 working days for processing, from the date of issue, a single-entry tourist visa shall be valid for 3 months and permits 30 days stay duration in China, I guess that it is hard to get a 90 days stay duration, but you have a try, write 90 days on the "Your longest intended stay among all entries of your inteded visits in China" on the application form. The final decision is up to the visa officer.
Related Questions:
I would be in Beijing from 10 Oct 2013 to 15 Oct 2013
Asked by Jimmy from Singapore
| Aug. 09, 2013 22:29
Are the banks closed for a week Oct. 1 -7th for National Holiday in China?
Asked by Shirley Hale
| Oct. 07, 2012 07:48
visa requirement to Hongkong for my family
Asked by Yam from Philippines
| Jan. 09, 2013 01:00
im a thai national,after 1 month in china,can i extend my visa?if so,how ma...
Asked by naviya from Thailand
| Jan. 29, 2013 21:56
Dual citizenship
Asked by Ronnie from Singapore
| Aug. 20, 2012 20:42
Can a German national who holds a German passport get a Chinese visa upon a...
Asked by Anthony Barry from Germany
| Apr. 02, 2013 04:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)