Asked by Ms.Rollins from Australia | Feb. 09, 2011 23:27
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

I am planning a trip to Europe for several months but want to spend a few weeks in China on my way home. Am I able to apply for a visa at the consulate in Germany? As I wont be able to apply for one before I leave Australia because it would expire before I would be able to use it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 10, 2011 01:28
It's true that you can't apply for China visa before you leave Australia because it will expire before you use it. You can try to apply for a visa at the consulate in Germany, but it is not 100% to get it in Germany. Sometimes, China embassies/consulates refuse to issue visa to temporary visitors in a country.
Related Questions:
We are from the US. What type of visa do I need to acquire?
Asked by Ryan from Usa
| Jul. 28, 2015 04:23
Im planning a 2 months trip to China for 2010 and I would like to stay in S...
Ms.KRISSIEES from Spain
| Aug. 05, 2009 02:46
Hello I'm leaving on a Round the World trip in a few months and i am plan...
Asked by Mr.Valerian from Belgium
| Feb. 22, 2011 20:21
Voluntary work at Chengdu panda research centre.
Asked by Marilyn from South Africa
| Feb. 15, 2013 20:32
What kind of Visa do I need and how do I obtain I have a Canadian passport...
Asked by Derek.W.Harris from Canada
| May. 05, 2013 03:49
Hello, I am Lithuanian citizen and I will need to go to China for the bussi...
Asked by Mr.Jan from Lithuania
| Jan. 11, 2011 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)