Asked by Mr.Karim from Egypt | Feb. 09, 2011 00:40
About:China Embassy in Egypt

This is Karim from egypt, i was wondering if it is possible to get a visa to china under the current situation in egypt? i think the consulate is closed so can i get the visa when i arrive at the airport? if yes, is there a chinese travel agent that can prepare me the visa on my arrival?
this is my first time to china, and i want to stay there for 6 months with my friends, what do i need to do? what kind of visa is required?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 10, 2011 03:28
I think it is hard to get a visa to China under the current situation in Egypt. You can't get a visa on arrival at the airport. Chinese travel agency can't prepare the visa on your arrival except that you join a tour organized by a qualified travel agency which can get the visa on arrival. I don't think you can get a visa on arrival to stay in China for 6 months with your friends.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir iam Karim from tunisia and iam now in thailand as a tourist...
Asked by Mr.karim hbaib from Tunisia
| Mar. 21, 2011 21:38
A student from Japan
Asked by Karim from Japan
| Feb. 11, 2018 19:57
I am Indian karim cruising to PRC so need visas from PRC?
Asked by Karim from Drc congo
| Jun. 02, 2016 21:57
I am a US citizen living in Egypt, my brother lives in China. Can I get a v...
Asked by Chris
| Jul. 08, 2014 21:46
Can you get a rushed visa at the chinese embassey in Cairo?
Asked by Shae from Australia
| Sep. 08, 2012 04:38
Hi I am mervat from Egypt I want to travel to china ,i need to know what i...
Asked by mervat from Egypt
| Jul. 14, 2013 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)