Asked by Mr.khalid from pakistan | Jan. 28, 2011 01:36
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

hello sir , how are you. i got a problem, i have z viza of guangzhou and living from 6 years to do business. my company have good repotation. may 2009 i got married in pakistan. now i want to bring my wife with me to live there together. last 2 weeks my chinese agent submited papers to get spouse visa invitation for my wife. but yesterday when my agent go to economic bearu of guangzhou. they didnt give him invitation and said first make L visa. so how i will get L visa for my wife .pls urgently repply me. thanks for your cooperation. khalid

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Amanda | Jan. 28, 2011 23:44
Mr.khalid, you can ask your Chinese agent to go to Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office to apply for the spouse visa invitation again for your wife. If the office also refuses to issue invitation letter, then you can send an invitation letter to your wife together with the copy of your passport and Chinese visa page on his passport. The marriage license is helpful for her to get a L visa.
Related Questions:
Hello how are you
Asked by Zain from Pakistan
| Oct. 19, 2017 01:23
We are from Thailand , we plan to travel at Yuanmingyuan Zhuhai on next yea...
Asked by pete from Thailand
| Nov. 25, 2015 21:18
how much is the visa fee and medical fee here in Sierra leone
Asked by Prince from Sierra Leone
| Sep. 22, 2016 22:25
hello sir ,how are you .sir i want to know that how much distance from urum...
Asked by Mr.ABRAR from China
| Dec. 07, 2010 02:26
Hello sir how are you iam from paksitan but iam in singapore its is possibl...
Asked by Mr.Ali from Singapore
| Mar. 25, 2009 04:29
Hello Sir, can you tell me the nearest Airport to Zhejiang.
Asked by Mrs.Boye from UK
| Nov. 15, 2009 08:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)