Asked by Mr.Patrick from Germany | Jan. 20, 2011 09:09
About:China Embassy in Germany

Good evening!

I am on an F Visa in China, expiring beginning of February. I could extend it once more with a single entry, but when this one expires then I think I need to get out of China to apply for a new F. That's why I am thinking to get a new Visa now in Thailand (I'll be there until 15 Feb), enter China and extend this new one then to stay for a longer period. In general, can there be a problem if I am just on F Visa for a long period, cause at the moment I can not get the Z because of < 2yrs work experience. I am employed in Germany, no contract or anything like this in China and just doing here some work in our China Branch. Regards and thanks for your help

Answers (4)
Answered by Mr.GETIN2CHINA1 from China | Jan. 20, 2011 19:34
you have two ways about your F visa, one is go out and apply for a new one, like you said . another is just go out to renew you entry stamp date, then you can go back and extend your F visa again ! in beijing is like this, but i do not know where are you living .
Answered by Mr.Patrick | Jan. 21, 2011 20:54
Thank you Mr. Getinchina.

The thing is just, when I come back on the 15th Feb I want to stay as long as possible in China, June or July probably. That's why I mean if I do another extension now I probably need to get out in 90 days after 15th Feb and apply for a new one, cause I can not do the extension then.
But if I get a new one now I could extend it then and maybe no need to get out before June...
Am I right?
Thanks for your help
Answered by Mr.GETIN2CHINA1 from China | Jan. 22, 2011 07:58
if you get a new F visa, you can extend it without go out of China.
Answered by Mr.Patrick from France | Jan. 22, 2011 22:34
Thank you,

I think I will get a new one in Thailand. Will be the best option. Regards
Related Questions:
Good evening, I am planing to travel to Guilin in February. Could you, p...
Asked by Ms.Anna from China
| Jan. 07, 2010 21:19
Good evening, I am Ukrainian citizen and came to China with visa categor...
Asked by Mrs.Elizabeth from Ukraine
| Mar. 12, 2011 21:19
F visa application from a third country
Asked by Dooni from Sudan
| Sep. 28, 2012 04:38
Chanel bag (American with Z visa moving back to USA)
Asked by Deidre from USA
| Jun. 05, 2018 21:06
I am a Croatian citizen on Internship in Shanghai. Can I extend my F visa?
Asked by toni from PR China
| Oct. 31, 2011 04:44
F-Visa expires in late february, flight ticket for mid-march
Asked by Leon Vincent from Germany
| Feb. 10, 2014 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)