Asked by Ms.Jenny from Vietnam | Jan. 19, 2011 09:35
About:Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport

I am going to take a flight from Incheon Airport, South of Korea to Ho Chi Minh City via Southern Airline, and I will layover in Guangzhou for 4hours. Then on the date return from HCMC to Incheon Airport I also layover for 18hours at Gaungzhou airport. So I have some questions as following:
1. Can I apply for stay permit visa within 24hours at the Immigration office inside Guangzhou Baiyun Aiport as soon as arriving to be able to enter Guangzhou downtown for sightseeing and sleep overnight at the hotel in order to wait for connecting flight to Incheon Airport the day after?
2. If I can not get that visa as I mentioned above? Is there any way to get short visit visa? because my destination is Incheon, Korea.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Alice | Jan. 20, 2011 02:58
You need to apply a transit visa in advance in the consulate general in Ho Chi Minh City with your flight ticket.
Related Questions:
We have a lay over of 3 hours in Shanghai. I want to know if i still need a...
Asked by lani from Philippines
| Dec. 20, 2016 19:55
Transit visa for 2-hour transit in Beijing
Asked by Sam from India
| Jun. 01, 2016 22:15
Want to apply chinese Transit visa for foreigner in korea
Asked by Mcq from Thailand
| Dec. 29, 2017 03:02
How much for the ticket from shanghai to ho chi minh city?
Asked by bich nguyen from Australia
| May. 25, 2013 03:36
Hi I will be in transit travelling from Ho Chi Minh City via CAN to Dubai....
Asked by Mrs.Vanda from Dubai
| Jul. 12, 2009 02:30
21 hour layover in Guangzhou
Asked by Ashley Wong from USA
| Feb. 28, 2016 00:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)