Asked by Mr.Victor from Brazil | Jan. 19, 2011 06:29
About:China Embassy in Russia

Dear Ms. Enid,

I'm brazilian and nowadays I'm visiting Russia. From here I will go to China and I got one invitation letter from a friend, once that I will apply for L Visa. The problem is that usually this kind of visa is only valid for 30 days and I plan to stay there for 9 weeks.

My question is: Is it possible to apply for a three months visa/single entrance? If yes, should I do something different, as explain why I want to stay longer, get more invitation letters (I have friends all over China, this is why I'll take longer).

Thanks for your attention,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter from USA | Jan. 20, 2011 02:23
Mr.Victor, you can write the planned stay duration in China on the Visa Application Form, but the final decision is up to visa officer. L visa is generally single entry, valid for 3 months and 30 days stay duration.

If you just obtain a L visa with 30 days stay duration, you can apply for visa extension at the local Exit & Enter Department under Public Security Bureau. L visa can be extended twice, 30 days stay duration each time.
Related Questions:
Dear Ms Enid, I and my wife are visiting Hong Kong for 5 days in March 2...
Asked by Mr.LARCOMBE from Australia
| Jan. 04, 2011 02:48
Dear Ms Enid, thank yu for your response. Assuming that she is the sol...
Asked by Mr.Michael Eichert from USA
| Mar. 23, 2011 00:57
Dear Ms. Enid,thank you for your prompt reply. One further question. My wif...
Asked by Mr.Cheung from Philippines
| Dec. 06, 2010 00:38
Dear Ms Enid, My airline tickets to China was booked online directly wit...
Asked by Mrs.Doreen from South Korea
| Jan. 19, 2011 03:09
Dear Mr o Ms Im Chinese student in university now and Ill go to Spain fo...
Asked by Ms.Yu
| Sep. 03, 2009 21:30
Guangzhou Visa. Do I need to get it?
Asked by Diana from Colombia
| May. 29, 2018 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)