Asked by Mr.Letty from Mexico | Jan. 13, 2011 02:55
About:China Embassy in Japan

Hello, I am currently in China, I have a single-entry visa for 30 days, but I am visiting Japan from the 15th until the 30th, and then will come back to China for 15 more days, I need to get a new visa for a single entry, is that correct? Is it possible to get it in Tokyo? I am a mexican citizen.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jan. 14, 2011 02:46
Yes, it is correct that you need to get a new single-entry visa to return to China, you can try to get it from China embassy in Tokyo. As I know, USA or UK citizens can easily get a China visa in Japan without Japan Alien Registration Card. I don't know whether Mexican citizen can get China visa in Japan or not.
Related Questions:
hello there, i am currently planning my overseas trip and wanting to do alo...
Asked by Mr.serex from aus
| Mar. 31, 2010 03:40
I am holding an Indian passport and would like to stay in macao for 3 month...
Asked by Rajan from Mehta
| Nov. 26, 2013 03:07
2nd extension on F-type in beijing china
Asked by sunday from nigeria
| Jul. 30, 2017 20:19
applying for a new visa while in china after marriage
Asked by Tom from USA
| Sep. 08, 2013 04:43
What is the longest amount of months I can get on my L visa for China?
Asked by Theresa
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:03
Hello- I am a Canadian citizen currently visiting my boyfriend in France an...
Asked by Ms.Jenson from Canada
| Jun. 02, 2009 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)