Asked by Mr.Reed from Korea | Jan. 12, 2011 04:08
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I applied for a multi-entry visa, 12 month visa when I went to Shanghai over Christmas (I'm on a US passport). The the visa I received was a single entry, 90 day visa. As I am meeting my sister in Beijing in 2 weeks, is there any way I can switch this to a multi-entry visa? Or do I have to go through the whole process and fees again?
The travel agent said that he could only get a single-entry visa for me, while this website says otherwise.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jan. 13, 2011 02:32
You have to go through the whole process to apply for a multiple-entry visa again and pay for the fees. If you don't reside or work or study in Korea, it's very hard for you to get a multiple-entry visa in Korea. If you have a previous multiple entry China visa on your passport or your work/study/reside in Korea, it is possible for you to get a multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
I am Spanish married with chinese and want to make china tourist visa 12 mo...
Asked by Mr.Lijiawei from SPAIN
| Dec. 01, 2008 00:27
I am a Canadia and hold Russian work entry permit.
Asked by Fred from Russia
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:14
I am planning a business trip to china.
Asked by Raman Phillips from Australia
| Mar. 20, 2017 20:29
when will the embassey be closed during the christmas peroid. i need to get...
Asked by Mr.Adam Obernik from Ireland
| Nov. 30, 2010 22:32
Living in HK and regularly visiting Shanghai to visit friends/girlfriend
Asked by Tom from Netherlands
| Oct. 26, 2015 04:44
i was truthfully not aware of this over stay stuff and penalty untill i wen...
Asked by Ms.melly
| Jan. 24, 2010 02:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)