Asked by Mrs.Reboul from Japan | Jan. 11, 2011 20:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Hello, I'm a French national and am spending 6 months in Japan (Tokyo). I would like to be able to visit Shangai with my daughter who has accompanied me for four days in february (from the 19th to the 22nd). Do we need visas as residents in Japan and if we do, how should we proceed? Apart from filling the appropriate form and bringing photos, do we need an appointment or can we come to the embassy directly with our documents?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 11, 2011 22:15
yes, you need China Travel Visa( for your Shanghai Tours( The appointment is not required, you can come to the embassy directly with your documents (filled visa application forms, photos, original and copy of Japan alien registration card, the entry record to Japan on your daughter's passport, the round-trip flight tickets (if available))
Related Questions:
as a french citizen can i apply at the chinese embassy in Japan for a singl...
Asked by Mrs.petibon from france
| Jun. 16, 2009 20:43
Hello, I am French and visiting Tokyo next week. I would like to visit Chi...
Asked by Mr.Capra from France
| Mar. 08, 2011 01:39
Am I qualifyed for the visa free policy for the following situation ?
Asked by Geoffroy from France
| Feb. 12, 2013 02:23
How much for a French citizen living in Tokyo ?
Asked by tse
| Sep. 17, 2013 02:20
Hello, I am a French student, currently studying in Japan, Tokyo. I wou...
Asked by Ms.CHAUVET from France
| Oct. 10, 2010 21:15
Visa procedure for French citizen living in Tokyo
Asked by Dargaud from Japan
| Aug. 27, 2013 04:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)