Asked by Mr.Lianqing Wang from USA | Jan. 11, 2011 17:42
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

My friend's son entered US with a J1 visa to study in a high school in Indiana. He wants to continue his study in US, but the J1 visa requires him to go back to China for two years first. He was told that If he gets "no Objection statement" from Chinese embbasy, then he can change the J1 visa to F 1 visa without going back to China.

Could you please tell us how to get the statement from you? What documents does he need to submit to you?

Thank you very much for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 11, 2011 21:45
Mr.Lianqing Wang, this is not the official website of China embassy in USA, you'd better contact the Education Office of China embassy to enquire the "No Objection Statement"

Chief of Education Office: Mr. You Shaozhong (Minister Counselor), 202-2430677

Tel: 202-2431166(Overseas students and scholars affairs)

202-4952258(China-US educational exchanges, Chinese language promotion and study in China)

202-4952260(Public affairs, general informationand accreditation)

Related Questions:
which type of visa that my son needs to apply?
Asked by AT from HK
| Apr. 14, 2013 22:44
Type of Visa to be applied by parents if they want to drop their son to Uni...
Asked by Yousaf from Pakistan
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:29
Im Eagle ntela if i ll get my Z visa here, may i study at china' high schoo...
Asked by Eagle ntela from China,Guangzou
| May. 07, 2016 22:13
Is authentication of documents mandatory to use in china and requiements of...
Asked by Mohammad Ilyas from USA
| Nov. 24, 2016 19:25
Hello, I am a US citizen who is going to be graduating high school this yea...
Asked by Ms.nikki from USA
| Mar. 30, 2010 04:36
Do I need a transit visa or other legal documents while having a 7h and 5 m...
| Mar. 26, 2015 03:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)