Asked by Mr.daniel samuel from Nigeria | Jan. 06, 2011 04:56
About:China Consulate in Lagos

hello sir, when someone receives an invitation letter from a chinese company to apply for business visa, does the person also need to get visa notification form?
pls what is the difference between invitation letter and visa notification form.
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 06, 2011 22:29
From January 1st, 2011, all applications for Business (F) or Working (Z) visas to China should be supported by the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" instead of the "Visa Notification Form". The "Visa Notification Form" will be void by December 31st, 2010. For more details, please contact inviters in China.

The invitation letter can be issued by a Chinese company, but the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" is issued by an authorized Chinese government office, such as Foriegn Affairs Office, Bureau of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation.

You have to use the "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" to make an appointment at the China consulate and apply for China Business Visa.
Related Questions:
Hello sir, I study in london but i am in pakistan these days as i have hol...
Asked by Mr.Usman from Pakistan
| Jul. 18, 2010 20:20
Apply for a visa
Asked by Talal from Syria
| Aug. 07, 2017 01:56
Hello i want to extend my duration of stay in china for business purpose..
Asked by Muhammad Husnain from Pakistan
| Aug. 16, 2017 21:08
Can I apply again from another province?
Asked by bicky from Nepal
| Dec. 29, 2017 03:47
Dear sir I am ismath from Sri Lanka I was hold the two years M type visa to...
Asked by Ismath sally from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 01, 2016 02:50
Hi, The matter is rather urgent, as I already bought the plane tickets f...
Asked by Mr.Slav M from USA
| Jun. 19, 2010 22:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)