Asked by Mr.sauerbrun from usa | Dec. 30, 2010 16:00
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I am currently processing a china visa application for a Double entry valid for six months - We've had a change in itinery that includes Balian. Our current locations are Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. My understanding is that no visa is required for Hong Kong?What about Balian? The Chinese have restricted multiple entry valid for six months to individuals that have been in the country before. Does anyone know the answer?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 31, 2010 02:14
It's true that no visa is required to Hong Kong( for USA citizens. Do you mean you will also visit Dalian? The double entry visa is sufficient for your trip even though you will visit Dalian besides Beijing, Shanghai. It doesn't mean that you need an entry visa to a place within Mainland China. If you visit Beijing, Shanghai and Dalian, then go to Hong Kong, a single entry is sufficient for the trip. If you visit Beijing, Shanghai, then go to Hong Kong, then go to Dalian, you need a double entry visa for your trip.
Related Questions:
Applying outside of Australia
Asked by Crispian from Australia
| Feb. 04, 2017 21:47
hi i had a double entry on my visa - i left hongkong and my visa was not va...
Asked by Ms.kerry from China
| Oct. 23, 2010 01:29
double entry visa validity
Asked by Jess from Australia
| Mar. 14, 2013 03:26
Helloo. About Visa application
Asked by Ian irungu kiarie from Kenya
| Apr. 22, 2018 21:14
For how long the double entry visa is valid?
Asked by NK from Israel
| Jun. 13, 2014 04:20
To The Visa Councilor Dear Sir / Madam I am doing job in a business fi...
Asked by Mr.Aleem from Bangladesh
| Jun. 04, 2009 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)