Asked by Mr.edward from Seoul | Dec. 26, 2010 21:35
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I'm an american citizen but korean, I was not aware the new rule of the visa to china. How can i get a visa while still being in korea? i plan to fly to china and come back to korea then fly back to the states. Is there a way i can still get a visa to china from seoul korea? please help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Dec. 27, 2010 02:23
You have no Alien Registration Card, right? or have one but not valid enough for 6 months? Chinese consulate in Busan issues visa to applicants whose ARCs have less than 6 months validity. either, you can send your passport and other required documents back to US, let your family or friends to apply for a visa on your behalf from Chinese embassy in USA( or consulate which in the consular jurisdiction where you reside, or you can apply for a visa to China in HK.
In addition, read Best China tours( if you need more travel info.
Related Questions:
Getting past the airline agent ...
Asked by Avi Chaudhuri from Canada
| Jun. 20, 2013 03:06
Can i use Korean or American appliances in China?
Asked by Andrew Orgeron from South Korea
| Jun. 21, 2014 03:41
American moving to China with Korean wife
Asked by Jason from South Korea
| Aug. 30, 2012 04:31
3 days visiting to china only
Asked by Joyce m youn from United States
| Oct. 08, 2016 03:38
korean living in america, but still a korea citizen, How can I apply for a ...
Asked by Daeun from South Korea
| Jul. 10, 2011 21:25
Good Morning!!!Im an American Citizen working in the Philippines!!!im going...
Asked by Mr.Wolfwood from America
| Mar. 24, 2011 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)