Asked by Mrs.Lina from IndonesiaI | Dec. 23, 2010 03:35
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

I live in Jakarta and plan to go to Hongkong, Shenzen, and Macao during our familiy travel (3 person)from 7 to 11 January 2011. Do we need visa to entry Macao and Shenzen? I heard that it is required now. If yes, is it better for us to arrange visa in Jakarta or just get visa on arrival there? We can only apply visa on December 28, 2010 since we have to wait for a family member comes from Sinngapore. Will we have enough times? Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Dec. 23, 2010 21:56
You don't need a visa to Macau, but you need a visa to Shenzhen. If your visit in Shenzhen is less than 5 days, it is possible for you to get visa on arrival there. It is advisable to apply for a China visa in Jakarta, it takes 4 working days for visa processing, if you apply visa on December 28, 2010, you can pick up your visa on December 31, 2010. You still have enough time. You can refer to Hong Kong Tour Package( and Shenzhen Tours( to plan your trip in a good way.
Related Questions:
my family will be travelling to Hongkong on Sept 22-25. We want to visit Ma...
Asked by Mrs.irene mendoza from Philippines
| Aug. 05, 2010 02:51
Travelling to Hongkong during october
Asked by Min from Singapore
| Aug. 12, 2012 22:11
is it possible to go to ocean park during our stop over in hongkong?
Asked by Ms.Shirley from USA
| Feb. 21, 2011 20:52
We (2 adults) will go to hongkong next week, and we stay at Imperial Hotel ...
Asked by Mr.Rio from Indonesia
| Apr. 21, 2011 03:39
i am indian national working in abuja, like to go china on july as tourist...
Asked by madhur from india
| May. 24, 2012 20:56
I will go to Hongkong on 10 Feb - 26 Feb 2011. How long maximum period of s...
Asked by Mrs.Jesslyn from Indonesia
| Dec. 30, 2010 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)