Asked by Mr.Todd from Australia | Dec. 20, 2010 04:41
About:China Tourist Visa

My wife and I are doing a south east asian cruise and we will be having day visits to Hong Kong (2 days) and Keelung Taipei and we will be leaving the Ship in Shanghai at 7am one day and departing Shanghai International Airport at 2pm the following day - what sort of visa's do we need, my wife is on a British passport and I am on an Australian Passport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Dec. 20, 2010 22:13
You both are exempted from visa to hong Kong, as what I understand, you will stay in Shanghai for one day and a half, so, a single entry tourist visa to China is enough. And, you both can apply for it in advance through a China visa center in Australia. you can read Shanghai Tour( if you need travel information for your stay in Shanghai.
Related Questions:
Which country visits China the most?
Asked by Adam from Australia
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:10
How long will it take for the visa processing to Nepalese citizen who is st...
Asked by Ambika from Nepal
| Jan. 04, 2016 19:54
If on a cruise ship doing 1 day visits off of the ship do I need a visa for...
Asked by Leigh from Australian
| Mar. 29, 2017 20:24
Multiple entry without prior Chinese Visa.
Asked by Mike
| Aug. 15, 2013 04:09
Hello, Is it possible at this point in time to secure a multiple entry C...
Asked by Ms.Scott from USA
| Dec. 14, 2009 01:57
Working in China by September (from Korea) without flying back to Sydney
Asked by David from Australia
| May. 06, 2012 01:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)