Asked by Mr.sammy from Ghana | Dec. 18, 2010 07:36
About:Chinese Embassy in Ghana

yes l may ask please can l entry to hong with the residence pemitt foreign of the poeple republic of chinese viza to enter hongkong? my boss in china that is china wuqiao acrobatics art school will call u on phone my name is sammy the acrobatics guy to see what to do

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Dec. 18, 2010 20:56
Mr.Sammy, you are required to apply for a HK visa. the residence permit for P.R.China can not be used to enter HK. If you are in China now, please submit your visa application to to the Immigration Section of the Office of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in Beijing (Beijing Office). The address of the Beijing Office is :
No. 71, Di'anmen Xidajie,
Xicheng District, Beijing 100009,
People's Republic of China.
But, if you are not living in Beijing, you may continue to send completed application by posts directly to the Hong Kong Immigration Department.
Related Questions:
the tickets
Asked by Mr.samuel from Ghana
| May. 08, 2011 19:17
Applying for a Chinese Tourist Visa outside of the UK
Asked by Alex from UK in Malaysia
| May. 20, 2012 03:12
Hi, I do have to understand about the single, double and multiple visas
Asked by Shelley from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2017 21:27
L following expiration of working permit
Asked by Jan Mckeogh from New Zealand
| May. 16, 2013 01:25
yes l am an acrobatics from Ghana but l study more in china ?
Asked by Mr.samuelkwadwoampetey from Ghana
| Nov. 27, 2010 21:58
please sir/madam, l am asamoah maxwell kofi,please l will...
Asked by Mr.asamoah maxwell from Belgium
| May. 31, 2009 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)