Asked by Ms.Mark from Canada | Dec. 15, 2010 00:13
About:China Consulates in South Korea

My ARC expires August 25th 2011.

Is it possible to apply for a multi-entry visa for 12 months? I have booked a flight to China for January and will be traveling to Hong Kong - so a double entry visa is my other option.

I've been speaking to different travel agents in Seoul and Busan and everyone is giving me different answers. Some say I'm not eligible - the visa is only for business people. Another agent in Busan said they can do it, but I will get in trouble when immigration realizes I have an ARC.

Please verify. I have family in China and would like the option of flying into China anytime is an emergency should arise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Dec. 15, 2010 03:01
Ms.Mark, I guess that you can't get a 12 months multiple entry visa because your ARC valid for August 25th 2011. Generally speaking, ARC holders can get a single entry tourist visa to China( in Korea.
Related Questions:
Hi, My passport expires on 31st Oct 2011 and will be in Hainan till 25th...
Asked by Ms.Adelyne from Singapore
| Mar. 14, 2011 03:14
Canadian Citizen needs a double entry Visa to China. ARC expires November 7...
Asked by Steph8 from South Korea
| Jul. 12, 2011 01:48
I need to go to Shanghai on the 15th of April to the 17th. It is an emergen...
Asked by Ms.Brittany Sholes from USA/ Korea
| Mar. 07, 2011 19:53
ARC Card expiration and the tourist visa application
Asked by Jack Arkell from South Korea
| Jun. 16, 2016 22:13
Business visa for alien in korea
Asked by Tyler
| Feb. 20, 2013 03:30
How long must a passport still be valid when entering in China ?
Asked by Olivier
| May. 23, 2011 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)