Asked by Mrs.Esther Tay from Malaysia | Dec. 11, 2010 09:16
About:Chinese Consulate in Chicago

My son, a Malaysian, is studying engineering in USA and wishes to do his internship in China. What type of visa does he need to apply and what are the documents needed?

Thanks for your time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Dec. 11, 2010 23:52
If he is going to stay in China for less than 6 months, he needs to apply for a Business (F) visa. The documents are as follows:
1. A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page (6 months validity and one blank visa page).
2. Application form for China
3. one recently-taken color photo.
4. Visa Notifications Form from an authorized Chinese Unit, or invitation letters from the host company, meeting or exhibition organizers in China, or an introduction letter from applicant's US company, etc.
5. the original and a photocopy of certificates for permit for residence, work, study or valid US visa.
Besides the documentations mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers.
Related Questions:
My son (Sri Lankan) presently studying for an Electrical Engineering degree...
Asked by Mr.G C Rajapaksha from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 08, 2009 04:06
my wife is a chinese and my son is malaysian, can my son renew his passport...
Asked by frankie mak from Malaysia
| Mar. 16, 2015 22:27
How to apply for a china visa for my son?
Asked by SEE from Malaysia
| Nov. 06, 2012 01:16
i am born on 4th june 1995. How is my carreer life?
Asked by vijay from India
| Dec. 04, 2014 01:14
which hospital should i do my physical examination?
Asked by fouad from Pakistan
| Feb. 20, 2012 01:50
How to get a visa to Guilin, China?
Asked by Saw Choon Yen from Malaysia
| Mar. 19, 2013 05:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)