Asked by Ms.Thelma Roche from Ireland | Dec. 07, 2010 05:31
About:Chinese Embasy in Ireland

Hi all,Im moving to shanghai in march next year with my fiance,he is british and has received a job offer to work in shanghai.I intend on finding a job when i get over there,so I will be going out to shanghai on a tourist visa.just wondering can I get a dual entry tourist visa for 90 days? I know this is the case for british passport holders,is it the same for irish? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 08, 2010 02:57
Ms.Thelma Roche, you can try to apply for a double-entry tourist visa for 90 days, but the final decision is up to visa officer. However, there is no meaning for you to get a double entry visa, if you find a job in Shanghai, you have to exit Mainland China to apply for China Work Visa( , you don't need to use your double-entry tourist visa to return to Shanghai. If you are afraid that you can't find a job in Shanghai during 30 days (tourist visa generally allows 30 days stay duration), you can ask for more than 30 days stay duration and make it clear on the application form and ask for the Visa Officer's approval when you submit your application.
Related Questions:
I will be moving to Xian in early March next year for 1 year to be a school...
Asked by Mr.Matt from UK
| Sep. 30, 2009 03:52
Born December 29, 1977: what my immediate and long term future holds for me...
Asked by Harry from Australia
| Oct. 18, 2017 01:17
Chengdu for Muslims
Asked by Ziad from Malaysia
| Nov. 08, 2012 02:52
Monkey's life in 2014
Asked by Teresa Hiong from Malaysia
| Dec. 15, 2013 01:48
Moving to Netherlands next march 2018
Asked by Chris from Malta
| Sep. 21, 2017 15:45
Hi, I am moving to Shenzhen next Thursday for a year. Are there many ...
Asked by Mr.Neve from UK
| Feb. 11, 2010 04:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)