Asked by Mr.Paolo Fang from Italy | Nov. 28, 2010 01:59
About:Hangzhou Travel

I am currently living and working in London. I am planning to move to Hangzhou with my girlfriend in summer 2011 for 6 months-1 years to study chinese in Zheijiang University. Does anyone know :

1) the average cost of living including a 1 bed room flat (not necessary in centre)?
2) What are the opportunities to find a job (part-time or full time) for us not native speaker. I am Italian and almost qualifiy architect in Italy and UK. My girlfriend is Polish and currently working for Kodak Ltd with more than 2 years experience.

I will much appreciate any suggestions.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SNOWYCATKIN from Afghanistan | Nov. 28, 2010 20:56
1. It is generally expensive to rent a flat in Hangzhou. It is hard to give you an accurate range of cost. It depends on your demand of the position, living condition like furniture and transportation. The price ranges much according to these demands. I know a little about Sun International Apartment in Hangzhou which is located at Binjiang New District Qiantang Raive,Hangzhou. It is nice and comfortable. The rent price is around CNY2500 for a bed room flat there. The other costs depend on your life style.
2. I think not difficult for you two to find a job in Hangzhou. The easiest way should be a language teacher. Try foreign enterprises too.Wish you good luck~
Related Questions:
I am a Venezuelan living in London and planning to go to Xi'an for business...
Asked by Carmen Elena from United Kingdom
| Jun. 01, 2013 01:56
Colombian citizen currently living/working in London
Asked by Paola from Colombia
| Jan. 18, 2018 02:53
Would I have to declare Psyllium Husk Powder at the customs?
Asked by Robert A. from United Kingdom
| Feb. 13, 2014 00:46
Where should I tramit my visa and what type should I get?
Asked by Stephanie from United Kingdom
| May. 28, 2014 02:18
Can a German Passport holder apply for a Chinese Business Visa in the UK?
Asked by V Babington from United Kingdom
| Dec. 13, 2013 01:13
Dear Sir, I am currently a student at the university of Greenwich in Lon...
Asked by Ms.Laura from UK
| May. 21, 2009 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)