Asked by Mr.ivan lim from malaysia | Nov. 25, 2010 08:50
About:Shenzhen Airport Shuttle Bus & City-Bus

hi im lim from malaysia , we will travel to shen zhen on coming chinese new year , both of us got 9 ppl , can u introduce me or recomment me , if we wanna travel from shen zhen to zu hai . which bus we have to take , how much the cost . if rent a van , how much will be the cost . can u introduce me , any transportation company to rent a van . the next , we wan to trave to hong kong , macau from shen zhen . because we booked the hotel in shen zhen .pls reply me .. thanks for ur help .....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hank | Nov. 26, 2010 02:28
From Shenzhen, you could take a bus (3 hours/CNY90)and a ferry (1 hour/CNY95) to Zhuhai. The bus could be taken at any large bus stations, such as Futian Bus Station and Huanggang Bus Station. No need to hire a van at all.

In fact, I think you will waste some times by the mentioned itinerary. My suggestion is Shenzhen->Hong Kong->Macau->Zhuhai->Shenzhen. From Shenzhen, you could walk into Hong Kong, and then a ferry to Macau. From Macau, you could also walk into Zhuhai. Finally, you could take a bus or ferry back to Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Going to Hong Kong from Shenzen for Malaysian
Asked by Nasirah from Malaysia
| Oct. 29, 2017 22:45
Is double entry enough for my trip from Malaysia to:Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Shen...
Asked by Lala from Malaysia
| Sep. 24, 2011 22:14
Does my friend still need a visa if he holds Flipino passport?
Asked by Claire from Singapore
| Feb. 17, 2014 02:19
Hi, i'm Malaysian, i would like to ask i going to travel macau, hong kon...
Asked by Mr.Eddy Kho from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2009 01:28
Hi, Do I need a visa or entry permit to go to Macau and Shen Zen from Hong...
Asked by Ms.Embon from Malaysia
| Jan. 06, 2011 21:33
Hi, actually I planning to travel from Hong Kong to Shen Zhen and then Shen...
Asked by Mr.Sylvest from Singapore
| Jul. 23, 2009 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)