Asked by Mrs.Nicky from Brunei | Nov. 23, 2010 02:06
About:China Embassy in Brunei

I am due to travel to Shanghai in Dec this year. I am staying less than 10days, I own a british passport and I am living and working in brunei on a two year contract. My work permit in Brunei finishes in Feb11. Do I require a visa for this short visit? If yes can I obtain one from the chinese embassey in brunei?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 23, 2010 02:40
Yes, you can apply for a visa to China from Chinese embassy in Brunei. Bring the valid Brunei visa or valid Residential Permit and your British passport valid for more than 6 months to the Chinese embassy. Beside, fill in one visa application form (download from the top of this page) appropriately with one recent passport size photograph and one photocopy of the air ticket.
Related Questions:
I want to buy 2 tickets from Shanghai to Nanjing but do not know exactly wh...
Asked by humohrey from United Kingdom
| Nov. 16, 2015 18:30
Hi, I am planning to travel in Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing and bac...
Asked by Ms.Sharon Ng from Singapore
| Aug. 26, 2010 20:59
Travel plans - am I covered with the 144 hour visa
Asked by Scot from United Kingdom
| Nov. 23, 2016 19:54
I am Chinese citizen in Queensland Studying on a Student Visa.
Asked by MU. Zhiyue from China
| Jan. 02, 2018 01:00
Can I secure a VOA upon arrival?
Asked by Scott Siege from USA
| Dec. 05, 2015 00:52
I will be arriving at Pudong airport on Dec 25, then leaving for Nanjing. I...
Asked by Ms.Jane from Canada
| Nov. 30, 2010 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)