Asked by Mrs.Frances from Australia | Nov. 21, 2010 20:37
About:Marriage Registration in China

Dear Sir/Madam

Can you Please send me the telephone number of the Department of registratin of marriages in China .I also would like to know thier E-mail address.My Husbabnd who is a Australian citizen is married to me, not Divorced but has been living seperately for more than 12 months. He has come to China and got registerd for marriage to a chinese girl for a spouse Visa for her to come to australia. Is this legal in China? Can he register for marriage?

Kind Regards

Frances Fernando

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Nov. 21, 2010 22:16
Marriage registration in China requires both parts to be single. It is illegal if your husband is not divorced and he can not register marriage in China. And the department should be in the town or city where the girl lives.
Related Questions:
What is the address of the Inland Revenue Department in Beijing?
Asked by Ms.Glenn from USA
| Oct. 06, 2010 20:21
Can I have the telephone number for customs department at Guangzhou airport...
Asked by Nilo aydin from USA
| Jan. 09, 2015 21:12
Could you kindly send me the telephone number of the 畦子沟 catholic church? ...
Asked by Mr.Cochini Christian from Hongkong
| Jul. 10, 2010 03:44
Dear Sir, Would you kind tell me the contact person name or contact teleph...
Asked by Mr.chang yaohui from China
| Sep. 18, 2009 03:51
How much RMB$ can a foreigner bring out when we leave china?
Asked by jeff from malaysia
| Apr. 12, 2016 22:33
please can you send me 6 lucky numbers for me today-- name gulshen
Asked by Mr.gulshen from istanbul
| Jun. 25, 2009 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)