Asked by Ms.Sam | Nov. 18, 2010 19:53
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Hi. Is it fairly easy to apply for L visa extension when I get to China? I already have my visa but I was only granted 10 day stay despite presenting my itinerary details, plane tickets and hotel reservations indicating my intended 15 day stay in China. What is the procedure for applying for extension in China? Should I apply on the first day I arrive in there or can I apply for extension on the 10th day? I appreciate anyone who can help. Thanks so much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 19, 2010 03:00
You can apply for L visa extension at the Exit & Enter Department in China, please show your plane tickets and hotel reservations, it is not hard to get the extension because your flight tickets can prove you need to stay in China for another 5 days, you should apply for L visa extension on the third or fourth day after entering China, please pay attention to the processing time of the Exit & Enter Department, once your get the new visa, your present 10 days L visa automatically expires.
Related Questions:
Extensions on multiple entry tourist visas
Asked by Tara
| May. 23, 2012 02:07
Am trying to get a 3 month L tourist visa-is it easy thereafter to get an e...
Asked by Sylvia from Canada
| Sep. 16, 2011 03:22
L Visa Exntension
Asked by Joseph from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2013 01:35
How many extension can I apply for ..? With the L visa in china.. Is it 2 t...
Asked by Paul from Chile
| Feb. 09, 2018 03:43
L visa second extension extension
Asked by Ta from Colombia
| Jan. 12, 2018 00:50
can I extend a multi-entry L visa in China? what if they reject it?
Asked by cynthia from Indonesia
| May. 20, 2011 04:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)