Asked by Ms.Shi from USA | Nov. 15, 2010 14:48
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I was born in China. I never had a Chinese passport and I immigrated to the US in 1999 with some government forms. It sounds weird, but that's how it went. In 2005, I obtained my US passport. How can I apply for a tourist Chinese visa if I never had a Chinese passport, for one of the requirements for applying for a Chinese visa says "An applicant born in China who is applying for a Chinese visa with his or her new foreign passport is required to submit his or her Chinese passport or last foreign passport."

Please let me know. I already bought my ticket to China for next month, but I haven't yet applied for my Chinese visa! HELP!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Enid | Nov. 16, 2010 03:22
Can you find those government forms? or anything that can prove you are a Chinese national in the past, e.g, the birth certificate, Hukou or ID card. Explain to the visa officers your situation when submit your visa application.
Related Questions:
What kind of bussiess should I have to? when is the best time to begin?
Asked by MARIA SHAFFINA LUMANGLAS from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2014 03:58
what is my lucky numbers for Toto (Lotto)?
Asked by Reemah from Singapore
| May. 30, 2015 01:53
What about a sheep and a rat?
Asked by jenelle from USA
| Jun. 20, 2014 02:08
Born 5/27/1997. am I compatible with this male born on 3/7/1997
Asked by Yd27 from USA
| Jan. 22, 2015 01:27
If I was born on 2/16/1966, will I be promoted to be the manager this year?...
Asked by Thuhang from Vietnam
| Mar. 07, 2015 03:04
I am capricorn.1 was born 1976 ,dragon. Am i compatible with rooster born i...
Asked by guest from United Kingdom
| Mar. 08, 2015 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)