Asked by Mr.S from United Kingdom | Nov. 08, 2010 20:46
About:China Embassy in Japan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently within Japan on a temporary visa. I would like to ascertain a Work Visa Type Z for China. Is it possible to get this China work visa from Japan or do I have to return to the UK to get it.

My current feeling is that as I do not have a Alien Registration Card for Japan I will have to return to the UK.

Please could you provide some help on this matter.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James from United Kingdom | Nov. 09, 2010 02:11
You'd better contact the China embassy/consulate in Japan to enquire whether you can apply for a China work visa in Japan. Otherwise, you have to return to UK to apply for China work visa. On the visa notification form where will write you need to go to which embassy/consulate to apply for China work visa, the visa notification letter is one of the requirements for work visa application.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am mongolian, currently live in Japan. In july I will go to ...
Asked by Ms.Nandintsetseg from Mongolia
| May. 24, 2010 22:23
is it possible to change the S1 visa into X1 study type
Asked by Abdul from Pakistan
| Nov. 27, 2015 02:44
I am from the US, and am currently in Japan on the 90 day temporary visitor...
Asked by Mr.Dan from USA
| Mar. 28, 2010 21:01
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
Can I get transit visa even though my passport expires within 3 and half mo...
Asked by ashok from japan
| Aug. 17, 2013 22:15
Can x2 visa be changed into a marriage residence permit within china?
Asked by DL from Uk
| Oct. 11, 2016 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)