Asked by Mr.Hanif from Malaysia | Nov. 08, 2010 04:54
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Malaysian by nationality but now I currently studying in Seoul,South Korea. I want to visit China (Beijing) for a week in December because I want to meet my family who are on holiday in China that time. I have the alien registration card in South Korea that valid until March,31 2011 since I will be graduating by that time and return to Malaysia. Is it valid for me to apply for visa to China since the new visa requirements for foreigner in Korea needs at least six months valid alien registration card. It will be much help if someone can advice me on this. I really appreciate the help

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Nov. 08, 2010 21:39
Mr.Hanif, first, please contact one of travel agencies designated by China Embassy in Seoul to enquire whether your Alien Registration Card valid for less than 6 months is accepted or not. If you can't apply for China visa in Seoul, please contact the travel agency designated by China Consulate in Busan, as I know, the consulate in Busan can issue China visa to aliens who don't have ARC with 6 months validity.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
I want to visit ukraine for a week,DO I NEED A VISA?
Asked by BEATA from Namibia
| Dec. 31, 2012 00:24
I need an s1 china visa
Asked by Bashir from India
| Nov. 02, 2015 03:55
Dear whom it may concern, I am an Indonesian who is currently studying in M...
Asked by Ms.Finda from Indonesia
| Dec. 15, 2008 03:38
Hi, I am a Malaysian but I am studying in Seattle, USA now. I wonder do ...
Asked by Ms.Joanne from Malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2010 21:03
Dear sir, I'm Malaysian citizen currently studying in Odessa, Ukraine. I'm...
Asked by Mr.Yusuf from Malaysia
| Aug. 31, 2009 23:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)