Asked by Mr.Munir Qureshi from saudi arabia | Nov. 07, 2010 11:51
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I am a pakistani national living in jeddah (saudi arabia) with working resident permit from last 15 years my family is also living with me from last 7 years.My sister in law and her family is living in HongKong her husband is HongKong national.I want to visit them with my family for a month and also want to see HongKong and China.What will be the complete requirements for both visas we want to go HongKong then China and again
come back to HongKong.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Nov. 07, 2010 20:13
You can drop all your applications to both Hong Kong and mainland China to Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Jeddah. The requirements are as follows:
1. Actual passport of more than six months validity with a blank visa page.
2. One complete application form (The People's Republic of China Visa Application Form) with one recent passport size photograph (black and white or color).
3. A tourist visa invitation from a Chinese tour agency or an invitation letter from relatives to be visited.
4. Additionally, you may be required to provide personal bank statement and actual airline tickets showing departure from China.
5. Your residence permit in Saudi Arabia and its copy.
As your plan, you need a double entry visa to Hong Kong. For applying a Hong Kong Visa, the applicant has to submit the following papers:
1. The invitation letter from any Hong Kong company or local government. A clear faxed paper is acceptable.
2. The company sponsor letter notarized by the local Chamber of Commerce.
3. Personal account or sponsor's account (e.g. company) statement issued by any commercial bank.
4. Copy of the passport, iqama and exit & re-entry visa.
5. Fill the HK application form affixed with one photo on it.
Every paper mentioned above should be in English.
Related Questions:
I am pakistani national living in jeddah with legal work permit from last 1...
Asked by Mr.munir from saudi arabia jeddah
| Nov. 27, 2010 20:37
Hi, I am a Citizen of Pakistan, holding Pakistani Passport but living in ...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 14, 2009 23:02
Hi, I am a Pakistani citizen living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia with working ...
Asked by Mr.Syed Asif from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 22, 2010 21:58
Visit or Tourist Visa for Hong Kong
Asked by Zia Barry from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 03, 2013 02:33
i am pakistani national living and working in saudi arabia. i have visa not...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Asif from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 16, 2009 20:44
I am Pakistani National, working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to visit Ch...
Asked by Mr.Javed from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)