Asked by Mr.IKE from GHANA | Oct. 23, 2010 18:20
About:China Embassy in Ghana

My chinese friend is a manager of a company called zhq company, and he did send me an invitation for a visit, what type of visa must i apply for and what are the requirement? Do i need a work permit and a residence permit from him, and how much does a round trip air ticket from ghana to china cost.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Oct. 23, 2010 20:59
You need to apply for a business (F) visa to China. The requirements: except a properly and truthfully filled out Visa Application Form, one passport-size photo, and a valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data paged, you need to provide the Original invitation from an authorized Chinese organization, travelers cheque, round trip air-ticket, hotel reservation & Ghana company register certificate, tax clearance, true bank statement.
Generally, you do not need your friend's residence or work permit, but possibly you may required to provide additional documents deemed necessary by the visa officer. The round trip from Beijing to Ghana is about RMB 6500 (about USD 977).
Related Questions:
I have a Chinese friend in China who wants to hire a foreign manager for hi...
Asked by Mr.martini from China
| Mar. 07, 2011 03:41
i want to send my manager china for bushiness on my company behalf what did...
Asked by Ali from Pakistan
| Apr. 29, 2012 03:52
what should i do to apply my China work visa in Thailand?
Asked by Mr.okpoti samuel from Ghana
| May. 07, 2011 23:25
Sept. 13, 1986 from NZ female. Any forecast that you can see?
Asked by Kit from New Zealand
| Apr. 26, 2015 02:50
Dear Friend, I am the manager of Circus Mongolia company. We have a contr...
Asked by Mrs.Undrakh from mongolia
| Oct. 01, 2009 05:52
Dear sir I am ismath from Sri Lanka I was hold the two years M type visa to...
Asked by Ismath sally from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 01, 2016 02:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)