Asked by Mr.Naeem Arshad Zubair from Switzerland | Oct. 23, 2010 10:39
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Good Day,
I am a Pakistani national, living and working in Switzreland for last 10 years. I have a Swiss B Permit. I need to visit Hong Kong and Shanghai for business travels on behalf of my company. Can I apply for a visa at the Chinese Consulate in Zürich or do i have to visit Chinese Embassy in Bern for submitting my visa application?
Thanks in advance for your kind response.
Kind regards
Naeem. A. Zubair

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Oct. 23, 2010 22:26
It depends on where you live, the consular districts of Chinese embassy and consulate are different. Chinese consulate in Zurich accept visa applications from Argovie, Appenzell-Rhodes-Intérieures, Appenzell-rhodes-extérieures, Glaris, Grisons, Lucerne, Saint-gall, Schaffhouse, Schwyz, Thurgovie, zoug, zurich and passport holders from the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Related Questions:
we have a family of three, I am my daughter 8years old are pakistani nation...
Asked by Mr.SYED GHANI from U.A.E.
| Apr. 26, 2009 21:34
Need China visa
Asked by Naveed iqbal from Ukraine
| Apr. 13, 2018 05:01
Dear Sir/ Madam Good Day: I am Pakistani citizen & doing busine...
Asked by Mr.Zahid Irfan from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2009 22:44
Business visa for a Pakistani National working in Saudi for last 21 years. ...
Asked by Abid from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 21, 2011 02:38
how i can get visit visa....needed or on the port stamped.
Asked by sheikh afzal hussain from Pakistan/ now working in UAE
| Apr. 29, 2013 03:43
I am a pakistani national with a pakistani passport having business in duba...
Asked by Mr.hassanali from UAE
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)