Asked by Mr.David from France | Oct. 21, 2010 01:21
About:Chinese Embassy in France

Hi, I am employed and live in Beijing with a valid temporary residence permit but I just renewed my passport. I have obtained a letter (in Chinese) from my embassy to be able to transfer the permit onto my new passport. Is the transfer like a new permit application? Do I need to bring to the PSB exactly the same documents as for the first application? I can't find information on this case, and the Visa or Residence Permit Application Form does not have fields pertaining to this case. Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Oct. 21, 2010 02:03
Yes, the transfer is liake a new permit application, you need to bring the same documents to the PSB as for the first application, of course, the residence permit on your old passport is helpful for your new application.
Related Questions:
I am working in Beijing having valid residence Permit and Work Card. How ca...
Asked by Irfan Rabbani from Pakistan
| May. 07, 2018 03:30
Is it a problem if i come back to Shanghai when China residence permit is v...
Asked by Glory from Philippines
| Oct. 28, 2011 22:05
I want to change employer. But current company may not cooperate for the do...
| Mar. 31, 2016 20:56
Business Visa and Temporary Residence Permit
Asked by Rubie from UK
| Apr. 16, 2012 01:16
Hi, my visa is X2 student, I'll stay in Beijing for 4 months,
Asked by Yohanes from Indonesia
| Aug. 11, 2016 22:46
Hi everyone ! i am pakistani studying in Dalian university.I currently have...
Asked by Mr.Saad from China
| Dec. 13, 2009 02:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)