Asked by Mr.Emerson from Panama | Oct. 20, 2010 07:54
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Hello. I'm a Panamanian Student and I want to go to China next November, so my question is that my ID card is only until March 2011, and according to the new visa requirements to foreigners in Korea needs at least 6 months valid alien registration card. Please kindly advise me in this case.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Oct. 21, 2010 03:13
You can first contact a travel agency designated by China embassy in Seoul to enquire it, if the China embassy in Seoul asks for Alien Registration Card valid for at least 6 months, you can apply for it through a travel agency designated by China Consulate in Busan, as I know, some foreigners in Seoul get a visa through the China Consulate in Busan which doesn't ask for Alien Registration Card valid for 6 months.
Related Questions:
trip to thailand
Asked by cristy from panama
| Dec. 16, 2015 19:03
hi, this is just a general and simple question. my question is im going i...
Asked by Ms.Paris from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2009 01:04
answer elang im in japan..but im an indonesia... on next year i wan...
Asked by Mr.rangga ealang from japan
| May. 08, 2009 02:03
im a filipina planning to go back to macau next month,but i want to make su...
Asked by Ms.delacruz from philippines
| Oct. 23, 2009 04:50
Can a USA citizen with Student Visa and Resident permit visit Shenzhen?
Asked by confusedmother from USA
| Feb. 01, 2013 02:02
Can i extend visa in china?
Asked by Vivian from Vietnam
| Oct. 08, 2017 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)