Asked by Ms.Rica from Philippines | Oct. 16, 2010 07:47
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi, I got a double entry visa and it is valid until November 18, 2010. Actually I am in China now, this is my second entry already and I will be going back to Philippines on Oct.31,2010. I have a concer, please do help me/advice me on this.... I will get married with my Chinese citizen fiance soon, before I go back to Philippines... As what I've said I will go back to Philippines on Oct.31 but I need to go in China in November but I had 2 entries already, what would I do? Is it possible to have a new visa though my old (double entry visa) is still valid??? Do I have to wait to finish the validation of my double entry visa before applying a new visa? and that will be on nov.18... Is it possible to apply a new visa as soon as my visa expired? What if I already have our marriage certificate, is it possible to have or extend my stay here now? Is it ok not to wait nov.18 and have a new visa? please help me/advice me asap. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Oct. 16, 2010 21:50
Once you leave China this time, your old visa expires. So it is ok for you to apply for a new China visa since then. If you have marriage certificate, you can apply for a L visa to enter China again, and get it extended for 6 months(no more than one year). For more detail, please read on this page: Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China( .
Related Questions:
I apply for 2 or double entry visa, I made my first entry last 8 July 2010 ...
Asked by Mr.Santiago from Philippines
| Aug. 05, 2010 21:49
Hi, good afternoon. I got double entry as tourist visa last 9/01/10 - issue...
Asked by Ms.Anna from Philippines
| Oct. 04, 2010 04:08
Hi. I have a Korean national friend who has a philippine temporary visa val...
Asked by Ms.Kishi from philippines
| May. 04, 2010 23:15
Dear, Last year I got a visa multiple entry valid for 1 year (upto july ...
Asked by Mr.K.O. from Belgiue
| Mar. 29, 2010 21:42
Validity for three monthes of Visa
| Aug. 05, 2014 22:33
I'm from Belarus, have working visa in China
Asked by Svetlana from Belarus
| Sep. 09, 2014 03:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)