Asked by Ms.MIKESG from Afghanistan | Oct. 11, 2010 22:24
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore


I'm Singaporean and plan to travel to China for 1 month (visiting relative). I will be based in Shenzhen but will be visiting Hong Kong and Macau during my stay. I understand that Singapore passport holders are exempted from visa for 15 days. Now, if I travel to Hong Kong on the 15th day and get my passport stamped (out of China) and then reenter China on the same day, does it mean that my stay in China will be extended another 15 days visa free? Do I still need to appply for visa if I were to travel to HK and Macau during my 30 days stay?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Oct. 12, 2010 03:07
No, sir, visa officers will discover that you are reenter China on the same day, it is not allowed to extend stay like that. You need to apply for a double entry tourist visa to China in this case, because leaving for Hk an Macao means a exit from China mainland.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, This is Mujib from China. Nationality Bangladeshi. For visiting ...
Asked by Mr.Md.Mujibul Hoque from Bangladesh
| Apr. 10, 2011 04:53
Does it allow to Bring bird nest from Indonesia to China?
Asked by Cara from Indonesia
| Mar. 24, 2013 03:58
Hi, Im a singaporean. Im visiting taipei for 1 week, for a holiday. Do i n...
Asked by Ms.Dian from Singapore
| May. 14, 2009 21:02
Hi, Can i bring 1kg of bird nest from malaysia to china for relative consum...
Asked by cheah from Malaysia
| Jun. 27, 2015 02:34
Indonesian applying china visa in malaysia
Asked by Hilarry from Indonesia
| Nov. 06, 2017 00:26
hi,im dinah living in shanghai china,im planning to go thailand for 1 week ...
Asked by Ms.dinah from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2011 01:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)