Asked by Mr.Khan from Pakistan | Oct. 10, 2010 10:35
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

Hi! Sir can u please tell me that can i take the single status non-marriage certificate "FORM" from the Chinese embassy to be verify latter from the local government and then attest it from foreign affair office ? because previously i took a proved and attested affidavit of non marriage certificate from the ministry of foreign office but the Chinese embassy said they wont accept an affidavit to attest&without Chinese embassy attestation i cant take it to china for marriage

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Fiona from China | Oct. 10, 2010 22:28
Local marriage offices in China may have special preferences in the way you fill out your Affidavit of Marital Status Form( . So better check with the respective marriage office for details. Here I recommend you send a draft copy to China to check for acceptability before go to get it attested by Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
sir my date of birth is 11th march,1993 can u tell me my lucky number pleas...
Asked by Mr.rohit sharma from india
| Apr. 24, 2011 00:50
please tell me how I can obtain a "single certificate" for my upcoming marr...
Asked by Michael Ryan from USA
| Sep. 28, 2012 04:12
Hi sir ,can u please tell me what is the requirement of hongkong visa for h...
Asked by Arslan from Bahrain
| Aug. 11, 2016 20:43
Hello, Can you please explain to me how I can apply to have an affidavit...
Asked by Mr. Jim from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2009 21:08
Marry a Chinese man overseas
Asked by In from Indonesia
| Jun. 22, 2017 02:46
if i can't go to my home country to get single status certificate, can my s...
Asked by dilyoka from China
| Mar. 28, 2015 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)