Asked by Ms.Natalia from Australia | Oct. 09, 2010 13:13
About:Chinese Embassy in India

I am an Australian currently in China, going to India. My Chinese visa will expire while in India and I need to apply for a new one while there. As I am flying into and out of Mumbai but traveling south from there. Is it possible to apply for a visa from anywhere other than Delhi? Also are the visas required to be submitted in person or can I get an agent to submit it on my behalf?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Oct. 10, 2010 04:27
It is possible for you to apply for a visa from Mumbai. You can get an agent to submit the visa application on your behalf, however, please bear in mind that your application will be submitted to Chinese visa application service center in Mumbai(CVASC), the China consulate in Mumbai only accept China visa application from diplomatic/service/official passport holders, Hong Kong visa and Macau visa application. ordinary paspsort holders should apply for China visa through CVASC.
Related Questions:
I'm Australian citizen with an Overseas Citizen of India Card, I'm currentl...
Asked by DOUGLAS from India
| Sep. 20, 2011 23:15
I am an Australian citizen and currently on business in India. I have to m...
Asked by Mr.Ilsett from Australia
| Mar. 30, 2010 23:17
Working visa for Australian citizen
Asked by Anton from China
| May. 08, 2012 23:01
hello, i am an australian travelling from india to china at the end of octo...
Asked by Mrs.carly meaden from austral
| Oct. 08, 2009 23:18
I am Australian citizen with Overseas Citizenship of India, currently in In...
Asked by Mr.Baveja from India
| Mar. 04, 2010 01:29
Express Service for Chinese Tourist Visa for OCI card holder
Asked by KT from Australia
| Nov. 14, 2014 23:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)