Asked by Mr.Yasser from Saudi Arabia | Oct. 04, 2010 15:46
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I am currently a full time student in the United Kingdom. I am going to HK next month to participate in a conference. According to the Immigration Department website**, I do not need VISA to enter Hong Kong for upto 30 days. However, I would love to arrange a tour from local agencies to visit China while there.

My question is:
Does booking a tour package considered a prerequisite requirement to apply for Tourist VISA from the Chinese embassy in the United Kingdom?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Oct. 06, 2010 02:59
No, sir, it is not a prerequisite requirements for tourist visa to China, but you may asked by visa officers to provide return ticket, hotel reservations and sometimes the travel itinerary.
Besides, as a non-UK passport holder, you should provide the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year.
Related Questions:
do I need visa before go to Macau or I will treat as british citizen
Asked by Krishna thapa from United Kingdom
| Aug. 31, 2013 01:14
Application for a tourist visa to China being non resident in Romania.
Asked by Juan Gamecho from United Kingdom
| Apr. 04, 2014 01:56
my name is zahirullah i am student and i liveing in london United Kingdom i...
Asked by Mr.zahirullah from pakistan
| Aug. 10, 2010 22:38
I am currently working in China on a Z visa. I wish to study full time at a...
Asked by Ms.Carolyn
| Oct. 17, 2010 01:11
Fertility Fortune 柯太太
Asked by 柯太太 from USA
| Nov. 10, 2014 02:18
I am a united kingdom resident do I need a visa to visit hong kong
Asked by stewart crowe from United Kingdom
| Sep. 17, 2013 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)