Asked by Mr.Kerry Young from Indonesia | Sep. 28, 2010 01:24
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

Hi this is kerry i want ask about my visa, i am already have L visa multiple entry for one year, is it true every month i must exit china then entered again, because i am waiting my company business license come out and i will try to apply residence permit, what document i need to completed?my boss is from USA and i am first employee, so can i apply for residence permit or i should apply my visa in my home country?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Teddy | Sep. 29, 2010 02:25
yes, it is true that you should exit Mainland China and enter again when stay duration per entry expires, for example, you get a one year multiple entry L visa visa with 30 days stay duration per entry, you have to exit China when 30 days stay duration is up. You can have a try to apply for Residence Permit within Mainland China, but you need to get the Company Business License, an visa notification letter from local Foreign Affairs Office and an work permit issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Related Questions:
i have already multiple visa,can i ask if can i apply again two entry visa ...
Asked by joy from hongkong
| Oct. 07, 2016 21:25
Info about applying 6 month multiple entries
Asked by Natasha from Russia
| Mar. 02, 2016 19:30
Tourist L to F visa, is is necessary leaving China? Answer by PSB
Asked by Maria from Spain
| Jan. 24, 2014 01:16
One year multiple entries
Asked by Hugo Martins from Portugal
| Aug. 15, 2017 20:28
China Residence Visa
Asked by Sameer from Pakistan
| Mar. 30, 2012 02:32
Single to multiple entry
Asked by Ryan from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)