Asked by Mr.issah mohammmed from Ghana | Sep. 23, 2010 07:12
About:China Embassy in Ghana

Please I am a Ghanaian currently resident in Nigeria. I want have been admitted to Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronomics to study from september 2010- July 2014. I have received the admission letter and JW 202 form from the school. However I want to apply for my visa through Ghana because the application process in Nigeria is very difficult. Is it possible for my relative to submit the forms for me at the embassy in Ghana? and what else do i need to submit (I did my physical examination in Ghana). Is it compulsory for me to submit a bank statement along with my application

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Vicky | Sep. 23, 2010 21:10
Your relative can submit the visa application for you at the China embassy in Ghana. Besides the Admission letter and JW202, you also need to submit your original passport, one passport photo, one filled visa application form, Proof of sufficient financial means (bank statement), Physical Examination form.
Related Questions:
Hello, Please I am a Ghanaian currently resident in Nigeria. I want have b...
Asked by Mr.Owusu Joe from Nigeria
| Aug. 05, 2010 20:12
please i am a Ghanaian resident in Nigeria. I'd like to apply for the chine...
Asked by Ms.Owusu Serchire Joseph from Nigeria
| Mar. 01, 2010 23:08
Conference in China
Asked by Emmanuel from South Korea
| Aug. 20, 2018 02:03
Dear Madam; i am Ghanaian resident in Hanoi-Vietnam. My passport will e...
Asked by Mr.Opoku-Ampomah from Vietnam
| Aug. 27, 2010 04:38
Hello. I am a Ghanaian citizen currently studying in the US. I am looking t...
Asked by Ms.Winnie from USA
| Oct. 05, 2010 20:39
Visit my girlfriend who is not a Chinese but leaves in China
Asked by Steve from UK
| Aug. 22, 2018 19:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)