Asked by Mr.Adi from Indonesia | Sep. 15, 2010 01:23
About:Visa Policy of China

I am an Indonesian and never been to China before. I would like apply for a tourist visa to vist China. Can I apply for a Multiple entry visa for 2 years? What is the longest duration of stay that I can apply for? If I would like to extend the duration of my stay, how can I do it without have to go back to my home country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike from China | Sep. 15, 2010 03:40
2 year multi entry visa is the longest. but you may not get it as your wish. Generally, they will issue you a visa for one months for 3 months for each entry. Tourist visa can be extended twice in China. And if you really need to stay longer in China, you can entrust a visa agency to extend your visa.
Related Questions:
I want to know if i can apply for a chinese visa from thailand?
Asked by khan from pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2014 01:15
I am an Indian and has already been to china before. Can I get visa on arri...
Asked by Anand from India
| Feb. 27, 2012 21:49
I am applying for a CHinese visa in the UK, On the form it saus 'Have I eve...
Ms.MOCHIBALL from United Kingdom
| Jan. 03, 2011 21:11
Visa to Shenzhen from Hong Kong for my kids (Malaysian) - not been to Mainl...
Asked by jaime from Malaysia
| Dec. 28, 2016 01:10
i have been to china before and i want to go again, what are the requiremen...
Asked by chioma from Nigeria
| Jul. 29, 2012 02:31
My name is mohammad I am a businessmen. I am an afghan British living in ka...
Asked by Mohammad from Afghanistan
| Oct. 11, 2016 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)