Asked by Ms.ROBRODJR from United States | Sep. 14, 2010 16:53
About:China Consulates in South Korea

A follow up to the L visa question. I would like to work with a Busan travel agency to help me get the visa. Questions; what do I bring to the travel agency (money? documents, passport sized photos etc.), do all the agencies have English speakers? If not which ones do? Also are the travel agencies open on Saturdays? Thanks for the help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Sep. 14, 2010 21:51
Don't worry, travel agencies all have English speakers and they possibly work on holidays, so, don't worry. The requirements you need bring to them are as follows:
1. Your ARC (the original and copy);
2. An application form for PRC (In this form you should fill in your live address and contact number);
3. One passport photo;
4. Your passport valid at least 6 months with enough blank visa pages.
Related Questions:
follow up question,my friend has a working visa instead of residence visa t...
Asked by Ms.princess from philippines
| Jun. 21, 2010 21:12
just a follow up question... we're planning to visit beijing on july, 2011....
Asked by Ms.sarah from Viet Nam
| Jan. 23, 2011 20:58
Aside from Hongkong, where else in China could Filipinos travel without a v...
Asked by Lyn from Thailand
| Jun. 27, 2011 02:03
follow-up question on 3 months stay in macau
Asked by melody from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2011 04:10
to whom it may concern: This is just a follow-up question about the F vis...
Asked by Ms.Dene from Phils
| May. 04, 2009 01:44
Hi, Thanks Paul for the reply. But i want to asked follow up question. 1. ...
Asked by Ms.Rose from China
| Aug. 25, 2009 20:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)