Asked by Mr.Hemanth Kumar from India | Sep. 13, 2010 08:50
About:China Embassy in India

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'll be visiting to HongKong, Xiamen & then to Nanning City. I'll be on my business visit for importing Canned Foods. So, it would be approx 5-6 Days stay. Once the deal is finalised, i would visit again within 1-2months and then for every 3-6months. Could you please suggest me, what type of Chinese Visa is required and where shall i apply? Do I need to apply the Visa in the main Head Office of the China Embassy in India, i.e, is in NEW DELHI or MUMBAI(as i'm from Bangalore, Karnataka). Do I need to send my Original Passport and all other Documents to the embassy? Kindly help me out.
Thank You,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Sep. 13, 2010 22:43
You can apply for a Multi-entry business visa to China.
and be aware that you need to submit your application to CVASC in Mumbai in person, they don't accept postal application.
Address: 4/18, Tulsiani Chambers,Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021(India) A Facility of Services Pvt. Ltd. Call:+91-22-22855271, Fax:+91-22-22853923,|mumbaicentre
Related Questions:
What is the best dress attire should I wear if I visiting Xiamen & Hongkong...
Asked by Angela from Indonesia
| Oct. 15, 2014 02:01
ill be planning to go to hongkong in july and from hongkong i will be goi...
Asked by Ms.hazelle from Philippines
| Jun. 11, 2009 01:38
HK dining and attractions
Asked by Doris from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2013 04:32
We have a group of 19, half of them teenagers, what places of interest do y...
Asked by Sabrina from Singapore
| Aug. 04, 2012 02:19
I am Rajkumar from India. I am visiting Jieyang in Guangdong for 4-5 days. ...
Asked by rajkumar from India
| May. 29, 2016 21:45
im really exciting for the fact that ill be visiting again hongkong with my...
Ms.MAROSE from Italy
| Jun. 22, 2009 02:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)