Asked by Mr.Odoom from Ghana | Sep. 12, 2010 10:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Ghana

What visa type should I apply for if I am going to do an internship.
What documents and how should these documents be prepared because I
applied first for an F visa and they only gave me 1 month but the
internship was for 6 months. I am back to Ghana, but I need to go and
continue my internship and I need a visa that will allow me to stay for
the duration of my internship

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Paula from China | Sep. 12, 2010 22:03
You need to apply for an F visa again through Chinese embassy there in Ghana. You need an original invitation from an authorized Chinese organization (the company you are going to do internship), in this form, your company should list clear that you need to stay in China for 6 months. Besides, you'd better provide your travelers cheque, round trip air-ticket, hotel reservation & Ghana company register certificate, tax clearance, true bank statement if possible.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm going for an internship at a company in Hong Kong. What type of vis...
Asked by Adam from Australia
| Aug. 01, 2016 03:27
Questions for an internship Visa
Asked by Irene Paardekooper
| Jun. 11, 2017 20:58
type of visa, requirements , period and cost to china
Asked by Lin
| Jun. 07, 2013 03:23
I apply for internship but visa application is not given by the firm, what ...
Asked by Pakistan from Qutaiba
| May. 16, 2012 03:31
Malaysia citizen attending a conference and workshop at Nanjing
Asked by Darus Ishak from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2016 22:25
Internship Visa in China
Asked by Marianna from Netherlands
| Dec. 08, 2014 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)