Asked by Mr.Atta from Pakistan | Sep. 12, 2010 00:22
About:China Travel Service

I am interested to visit china by road. can you tell me about the road and train service.

Answers (8)
Answered by Mr.Sisley | Sep. 12, 2010 01:58
From where, Pakistan?
Answered by Mr.Atta from Pakistan | Sep. 12, 2010 08:11
Thanks for reply, yes my answer is yes! I am asking about tour from Pakistan to china by road and train, sorry for misunderstanding and please tell me more about other related issues.
Answered by Mr.Jamie | Sep. 12, 2010 20:51
I think you should go to Khunjerab Pass first. Need China visa and border pass. Then you are entering Xinjiang. Then take bus to Kashgar, and there is train station there.
Answered by Mr.Atta from Pakistan | Sep. 13, 2010 01:54
I am Atta from Pakistan and have a request to inquiry about a visit to participate in festive., which is in Chinese Tashkarghan city near Pakistan-China border has been initiated.
Can you tell me about, how I can participate in this expo, what is your roll, and can you arrange an invitation for me in this regard.
I learnt this news from “Pakistan Time”
As a ref I copy this news for your further necessary action please.

Work on Pakistan-China open trade zone begins
Pakistan Times Business & Commerce Desk

ISLAMABAD: Work on Khunjrab Trade Zone in Chinese Tashkarghan city near Pakistan-China border has been initiated.

On the occasion, Chinese city of Tashkarghan was looking festive. Guests from both the countries were looking like the citizens of one country.

The Chinese government has also offered 40 shops and stalls to Pakistani traders free of cost in a bid to enhance bilateral trade between Pakistan and China.
Answered by Mr.ATTA_BUTT from Pakistan | Sep. 16, 2010 07:39
I am looking for answer of my question.
Answered by Mr.China | Sep. 17, 2010 02:07
I think you should go for the sponsor for help. They (Travelchinaguide) are involved in tourism in china, not business or some other subjects.
Answered by taha from Pakistan | Feb. 23, 2014 10:58
im going to china on s1 visa ... can i take my car with me so i could be easy to go anywhere i want and can see different chinese historical places ... im going to visit my wife to accompany her during her studies
Answered by Lee from China | Feb. 23, 2014 20:12
Your idea is great but it is difficult to make it become true. As far as I know, only some special foreigners can bring their personal cars into PRC for personal use. You are not qualified for the special foreigners. By the way, those who bring their cars into PRC should apply for a tempoary license plates and Chinese driving licenses. It's too complicated.
Related Questions:
Hello, As I am very interested in JiNing, China because of a teaching a...
Asked by Mr.Scott Boring from USA
| Jun. 28, 2010 22:06
Can you tell me about my parcel RC392367715CN?
Asked by Frosina from Macedonia
| Mar. 08, 2014 21:33
I am interested in this tour. Can you please tell me more about the cost o...
Asked by Ms.Kristin W
| Jul. 08, 2009 21:21
HI whom it may concern, I am interested to go Hong KOng especially to visi...
Asked by Ms.brightgirl from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2011 04:06
I am interested to visit to kunming. pls tel me about some beutiful places ...
Asked by Mr.Aziz from pakistan
| Sep. 01, 2009 02:46
Dear, I am coming to tianjin in january and this is my first time to vis...
Asked by Mr.Aamir from India
| Dec. 11, 2010 22:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)